Looking to INCREASE your sales by 99%?
If you're wondering how to be a better salesperson, the Five Steps of the Sale methodology focuses on improving selling skills. It leads you on a journey that will help you win over prospects and shows you different ways to close more sales effectively.JOIN THE COURSE
WHY is your business is failing?
The latest data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows that 1 in 5 businesses fail within their first year. There are various reasons as to why this occurs: financial hardship, burnout, bad marketing strategies, workplace issues, and more.
According to the Objective Management Group evaluations of 700,000 salespeople over the past 24 years, only 6% are great at selling and considered "experts". 74% of salespeople are failing.
Popular Industries with the HIGHEST failure rate
NAR reports shows that the average income for realtors is less than 10k per year and only 10% of 1.6 million Realtors will make $100,000 or more in Gross Income.
Industries such as Car dealerships has a 1 in 5 failure rate. According to LendingTree, wholesalers have a 17.5% failure rate within the first year. It more than doubles by year 5 pushing 47.5% and peaking at 70% failure by year 10.
Businesses within the retail industry have a 12.4% failure rate in the first year. That number jumps to 60.6% by year 10.
7 Reasons Salespeople Don't Close the Deal, by Steve W. Martin
- They are not trusted or respected
- They can’t converse effectively
- They can’t clearly explain how their solution helps the buyer’s
- They are too self-centered
- They use the wrong closing strategy
- They don’t alleviate the risk of buying their solution
- They can’t establish a personal connection with the buyer
-Harvard Business Review
Business Owners that want to Grow, now have a solution by using The Five Steps of The Sale selling system. From this course, you will learn the EXACT sale process I've used to close over $80 Billion Dollars in sales volume. I have used this selling system to WIN in every Sales position that I have ever worked.
If you are ready to start seeing the results you want, then you don't want to miss this LIMITED SEATING course.
In 90 days, Paul R. Atkinson, author of The Five Steps of the Sale, will walk you through each step to close 99% of your sales.
- Put your customers at ease by using the technique of association and mirroring to get them to like you in 60 seconds or less. by pinpointing a client's wants and needs in a conversation.
- Understand the (DBM) Dominant Buying Motive formula in a client and the principle rules of a successful fact finds or also know as "discover technique".
- Know how to tailor a conversation to draw on their curiosity and speak to a client's needs.
- Understand how to make your prospect hungry to hear your offer.
- How to present the perfect proposal to get them to BUY!
- Learn how to structure and present your proposal
- Present your offer in a way that the prospect wants to buy.
- Learn how to use a verbal bridge and state the required formula to be a successful seller.
- Learn how to skillfully create a strong desire in the prospect to buy NOW!
- Understand how to use psychological reciprocity to let the customer take all the steps by themselves.
- Use desire techniques to get the prospect emotionally involved in the sale and CLOSE
- Discover the secrets of the Do's and Dont's of closing.
- Understand how to use Trial Closes to ensure that you close the prospect.
- Learn the #1 technique you need to close a deal.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
Sell with Ease
A key part of having a successful business involves sales, especially in the early stages. This allows you to gain the strength and experience you need for rising to the next level.
Master the Art of Persuasion
Persuasion is a component of almost every aspect of business. Having other people believe in and support your product is essential if you'd like to create a following, a customer base, or a strong team.
Trust between you and your customers is key for attracting and retaining loyal customers with repeat business. As retaining customers can result in more sales, customer retention directly impacts the success of your business.
Do you want to LEVEL UP your Business?
90 Days Business Accelerator Course
Open Enrollment Now!
Paul R. Atkinson, author of The Five Steps of the Sale, will walk you through each step to close 99% of your sales with 90 minutes per week. After registering, you can choose to attend every Tuesday morning, from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM or Tuesday evenings from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM.
Clint Liang, success business coach, will take you through how to Consistently Fill your Calendar with 10+ QUALITY buyers a week.
Ksenia Lutfullina, our guest speaker, will guide you through several methods of carrying out mediations. She will demonstrate how you can be centered and balanced to perform at your maximum potential each day.
Workout with Nelma Aiello, our professional physical trainer, thrice a week. You will have the option to meet each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Your other option is each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
The time is now to Level Up your mindset and learn how improve your sales performance by obtaining the ability to transform you and your current business to a higher producing level. Join the best sales training program and use our strategies to close more sales.JOIN THE COURSE
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Paul R. Atkinson
I am a native of Kingston, Jamaica. When I was 14, I moved to the U.S. Upon turning 17, I joined the U.S. Navy and got to the level of First-Class Petty Officer. I've worked as a recruiter for the Navy before moving to South Florida, where I started a real estate practice. Since 1993, I've closed 99% of my presentations in any sales position I have had. Here are some of my achievements in using The Five Steps of the Sale selling system:
- Closed a $233k Deal on Day 1 as a Realtor.
- Generated Over 80 Million Dollars in Real Estate Sales Volume.
- Closing 350+ transactions a year.
- Helped 300+ salespeople to make Six figures in their First year.
- Published Author, to the First Real Estate Agent pocket guide. The Art & Science of the Real Estate Agent, and my new book The Five Steps of the Sale. How to Sell and Close 99% MORE in your Presentation.
- Certified Professional Coach, a graduate of the University of Miami.
- Served as the US Navy Recruiting, District Training for more than 172 sales agents.
"No realtor better than Paul
From the beginning Paul listened to what we needed and navigated us through what would be our first home purchase in Florida. He was available to resolve our concerns with different properties and with each showing we got closer to what worked for us. Through and through he is a true professional, knows his market, and makes sure he takes care of his clients. We are beyond excited for our move to a piece of South Florida paradise. Thank you Paul and thanks to your team."
- Blackbox Kitchen
"Paul been my realtor for 20 years now and every time I either sell or purchase, Paul has done a magnificent job. Paul is very professional and dependable, hopeful i don't need to purchase a new home but for those who do you can't go wrong with Paul Atkinson!!"
- Vergil Stevenson
"Paul is an awesome person to work with. He takes the time to understand your needs and works with you to find exactly what you are looking for as as close to as possible. He is very patient and advises you smartly so that your choices are made with confidence. I would highly recommend Paul to as may folks as I can"
- Lydia Bachan
What you will achieve by completing The BEST SALES TRAINING course:
- How to close more sales quickly
- Improve overall sales performance
- Becoming a better negotiator
- Have More clients saying YES and offering repeat business
- Higher commission earnings
- Being physically fit and raring to go
- Building a strong mindset that attracts business to you every day
- Gaining lifetime access to The Five Steps of the Sales members-only community
The Five Steps of the Sale
The Five Steps of the Sale methodology focuses on improving selling skills. It leads you on a journey that will help you win over prospects and shows you different ways to close more sales. Once you start implementing the steps, you’ll discover a new way of life where closing deals comes like second nature. The steps that demonstrate how to improve sales performance have allowed the author to account for more than $82 billion in sales.Get This Book
The Art & Science of the Real Estate Agent: Day 1 Close a Deal.
Do you want to be a high producing real estate agent? Do you want to learn how to create opportunities? Then this Real Estate Agent's Pocket Guide to High Production and Long Term Income is perfect for you.Get this Book